-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jeremy C
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 7:44 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: How to tell when a user first log's in?

Is it possible to attach a hook, or some means of detemining when a user
first log's in? I use DataSourceUserManager...

What I would like to do is two things,

1. In my top frame, indicate who you are logged in as
2. Check the last time you have changed your password, and prompt for a
password change if it's past 3 months.

Thanks!

Jeremy - [EMAIL PROTECTED]