Hi All,
        I have created my own DBPool on Orion. I have a startUp class also
to bind the DBPool object using JNDI. But when I start the orion server the
following is the error I've got :

javax.naming.NamingException: META-INF/application-client.xml resource not
found
 (see J2EE spec, application-client chapter for requirements and format of
the f
ile)
        at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getInitial
Context(Unknown Source)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:6
68)
        at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:246
)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:222)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:198)

        And the code in my startup class to initialize the DBPool is:

    try{
      Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
      env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"");
      env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"ormi://localhost");
      Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);
        //My DBPool
      DBPool nPool = new DBPool();
      ctx.bind("DBPool",nPool);
    } catch (Exception e){
      e.printStackTrace();
    }

        Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance
Derek

This transmission and the information it contains including any attachment, is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, disclose or copy this transmission.
If you have received this transmission (or any copy) in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please delete the original
transmission(including any attachment) and its contents and destroy or return to us
any hard copy.

Please note that any electronically transmitted material that purports to commit Sun
Hung Kai & Co. Ltd., or any of its subsidiaries or associates, to any obligation or in
any other way whatsoever, unless subsequently confirmed by  fax or letter signed (in
either case) by our duly authorized officer(s) may not be relied on. Material
transmitted to you should also be checked by reference to the hard copy of the
material printed directly by us.