We have migrated a current production application from Weblogic to Orion in an test to come up with an alternative platform and have come across some issues. Most of the issues we have been able to resolve except for one involving ssl and I.E. When we bring our application up in I.E. and https Orion invalidates the session within a minute. Our application security relies on certain objects within the session for enforcement which results in the user being kicked out of the application. We are evaluating V1.3.8., has this issue been resolved, is there a resolution or workaround?

Thanks
Greg Flores