Greg,

This has been covered in previous postings.  Here's a quote from one of
them (start quote)

This is a configuration problem... at least it was in earlier versions. You
must make sure to include the attribute 'secure="true"' in the <web-site>
tag of your secure-web-site.xml file. Also, make sure that the attribute
'shared="true"' appears in each <web-app> tag in this same file. This
cleared up the problem for me.

Cheers,

Derek Akers
Senior Software Architect