I've been to orionsupport, and actually their "ipchains" information is
outdated.  I used this to reroute packets from port 80 to 10080:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT
--to-port 10080

I am pretty sure this is working, because I am having Orion listen on port
10080, but I am not specifying that port in the browser--and it is working
from the linux machine, and also another machine on my network.  Some more
information:  I am on DSL right now, with a router configured so that my
linux box is a DMZ.  From another machine in my network, I can put in the
outside IP address and Orion works.  From anywhere else (outside my network)
I cannot connect, although curiously enough, I can get 404 and 400
errors--it will not load pages, however.  I wonder if this is a problem with
my iptables?  I know basically nothing about iptables, but I see that in my
filter table the following rules are there:

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target ----- prot --- opt --- source --------- destination
DROP ........ all ... -- .... [my outside ip] .. 0.0.0.0/0

There are actually a couple lines, with some of my recent IP addresses (they
are dynamic).  I have no idea what this means, but I wonder if iptables is
only providing my local IPs with access..... possibly?  I'm really at a loss
here, as I don't know linux very well.  Any insight would be appreciated.