Need to be metioned that Forte based on open source NetBeans.
Take a look to JDeveloper from ORACLE also. It looks like licenced JBuilder
and should perfectly suit for work with Orion.


----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 4:29 PM
Subject: RE: Java IDE?


> I'm fond of Forte from Sun, but it needs plenty of memory and processor
> to run.  The two really nice things about it is that it is freely
> available (Community Edition, anyway) and that it is from Sun, the
> owners of Java.
>
> Don't take the system requirements lightly.  A 1GHz Athlon with 512Mb
> runs it really well.  A dual 180MHz with 128Mb runs it like a slug.
>
> Best,
> Steven
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: clay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 12:55 PM
> To: orion-interest
> Subject: Java IDE?
>
> Just a question, any suggestions as to what a good IDE is? I've tried
> JBuilder, IDEA (I like IDEA) and a few others... any recommendations?
>
> Thanks
> -Clay
>
>
>
>
>


Reply via email to