Re Gmyrkin's query-
The was a conference on Qumran Hebrew held in October 1999 at Ben Gurion
University, Beer Sheva, during which Qimron, Hurvitz, Blau and others
addressed your question. I don't have the full details in front of me, but
a volume of proceedings appeared last year published by Brill and edited,
I think, by Qimron and Muraoka. I'm sure someone else can provide missing
details.
Victor

For private reply, e-mail to avigdor horovitz  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>