Dear Geoff:

You quote this text:

"I'm not sure of all the Yalkut's sources here but
here is what we find:yalkut Jeremiah preserves:  some say
their daughters married priests and their grandchildren offered
sacrifices--

Your reply was:
"this doesnt make rechabites priests at all--  lineage follows males."

Well, it would be nice if someone could provide the exact
text to BOTH citations I quote from Eisenman.  For the
2nd citation says that their SONS married the daughters
of the high priests.

So no matter which lineage you want to follow.... the
male line, or the female line, there is warrant for
priestly descent.

Can anyone provide the FULL texts of BOTH citations?
I'm sure it would help advance the discussion.

George Brooks
Tampa, FL
For private reply, e-mail to George Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>