While there is still time to send announcements,
this may be of interest to members of ORION:

Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Distinguished Visitors Program

Blechner Chair in Jewish Values

Department of History

Cordially invite you to lectures:
By
Prof. Lawrence H. Schiffman

24.12. 02 Lecture
Prof. Lawrence H. Schiffman, New York University:
"The Hasmoneans and the Dead Sea Scrolls"
Department of History Seminar, 16:00-18:00

25.12. 02 Public Lecture
Prof. Lawrence H. Schiffman, New York University:
"Christianity and the Dead Sea Scrolls"
Conference Room 'Alef', 18:00-19:30

29.12. 92 Public Slide Lecture
Prof. Lawrence H. Schiffman, New York University:
"Scholars, Scrolls and Scandals, The Dead Sea
Scrolls and the History of Judaism"
Conference Room 'Alef,'  18:00-19:00

30.12. 02 Lecture
Prof. Lawrence H. Schiffman, New York University:
The Concept of Covenant in Rabbinic Literature and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Building 72, Room 488, 14:00-16:00

Regards,

Rochelle
--
Dr. R.I.S. Altman, co-coordinator, IOUDAIOS-L [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For private reply, e-mail to "Rochelle I. Altman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>