From: Chandramouli Kharidehal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 10:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Doubt about ORO

Hi
    I want to incorporate  UTF-8 support to my regular expressions that are
avialble  with ORO -package
   Iam using apache web server and Java as the programming Language For
Formatting the text fields say for example
   user name I am using a regular expression of ORO package and passign it
to a formatter class in java It works  fine
   currently iam using only regular expressions containing \w \d etc Does \w
support Utf-8 So that i can make my programs utf-8 compliant IF not is there
any way to do it

Thanks
Mouli