Hi Robert,

Finally I got some minutes to retry the NVTT plugin compilation on windows.

The environment was defined as:
- Current OSG master
- Standard NVTT package downloaded form the internet and compiled as described
in its documentation.
- cmake used to generate VS 2017 solution

After generating the solution I compiled it in VS 2017 and it failed with the
below mentioned linker errors.

A solution for the windows side could be to extend OSG nvtt plugin to link also
against the missing libraries.
However, you discovered that these libraries are non existent on your dev
machine.

This leed to the assumption that the additional dependencies are already linkt
into nvtt library on linux, but they are not linked in on windows.

So we need to decide which solution we try to achieve:
a) Try change the upstream project/dist-packages to make the build results of
linux and windows comparable (e.g. link all dependencies already into nvtt
during nvtt compilation, on both windows and linux)
b) Leave the upsream project/packages untouched and address solution in OSG
nvtt plugin. Since linux is fine already, apply these changes only to the
windows part (e.g. in cmake using guards)

What solution do you prefer?

Thanks,
Torben