I'm just letting (others) know that this solution effectively works for us. So
we have OSG with GLES3 running on top of project Angle. It runs embedded in a
.Net application.

I made one tiny fix to avoid spurious error messages, change
 GraphicsWindowWin32::releaseContextImplementation() from:
        if(!::eglMakeCurrent(_eglContextInfo.eglDisplay,
_eglContextInfo.eglSurface, EGL_NO_SURFACE, EGL_NO_CONTEXT))
to:
        if(::eglMakeCurrent(_eglContextInfo.eglDisplay,
_eglContextInfo.eglSurface, EGL_NO_SURFACE, EGL_NO_CONTEXT) != 0)

(eglMakeCurrent returns 0 in case of success)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Stijn

Read this topic online here: