HI Anders,

There isn't such a feature right now.  The changes back in June were
down to making X11 behave more like Windows and OSX w.r.t keyboard
repeats.

I presume switching off keyboard repeat will require a platform
specific call to the windowing system to switch it off.   I don't know
about the implementations so will need to defer to others.  Feel free
to submit an implementation.

Robert.