Hmm, seems to be a good idea, since it would really
define only those things, which are not defined.

Now we need somebody to merge this for every define in
the osg ;-) I think it would be faster to write a
script to search for #define GL_ and to replace it
with the proposed macro.

Art

--- Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> On 9/11/07, David Callu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > but probably better like this :-)
>
> I'm not sure about relying upon GL_EXT_gpu_shader4
> rather than
> GL_SAMPLER_2D_ARRAY_EXT, personally I'd rather keep
> things more
> focused on just the defines you need.
>
> Reflecting on this issue I wonder if use of macro
> might not be be best
> and do the #ifdef per define i.e.
>
> #define GL_DEIFINE(name, value) \
>     #ifndef name \
>     #define name value\
>     #endif
>
> Then in the header have:
>
>   GL_DEFINE(GL_SAMPLER_1D_ARRAY_EXT, 0x8DC0)
>
> Thoughts?

      Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker. BE A BETTER HEIMWERKER!
www.yahoo.de/clever