Robert Osfield wrote:

> > #define log2(x) (log(x) / M_LOG2_E)
> > #define log2f(x) (logf(x) / (float) M_LOG2_E)
>
> That looks like it might well be the proplem.  Added a if #ifndef log2
> might be what is required around the include/osg/Math definition.

That got it to compile.  I also still have to add the flags:

-DWIN32 -DNOMINMAX -W -Wall -mnop-fun-dllimport -DOSG_LIBRARY

to CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS - tried only using some parts but ultimately used all the
flags and added to CMAKE_C_FLAGS too.  This change is required for some
reason to get Tessellator to compile and ignore those GLvoid conversion
errors but that it probably all it is doing is ignoring them and allowing
Tessellator to compile.

I also had to make the change for wsock32.lib to wsock32.a in CMakeLists.txt
in the root of the svn tree so the compile would find the correct library in
Cygwin.

I also had to make a change for osgviewerMFC in the examples/CMakelists.txt
so it would not build and had to remove the references for the wxWidgets
(that whole routine could be nicer).

Most of the above I think I have reported before and OSG did build an install
but I guess still not enough thread changes in Cygwin as osgconv still hangs
on exit and has to be killed.

bk