Hi All,

Thanks for the all the testing this weeks, does look like we're
getting converged for 2.2 just fine.  I have just tagged the 2.1.14
developer release, this is the last one planned before 2.2 so please
test :-)

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperReleases

    * OpenSceneGraph-2.1.14, released on 3rd Octoberr 2007. Main
changes are build/executation fixes for OSX/Mingw/Cygwin, full range
of threading models now enabled in CompositeViewer and improvements to
the ShadowMap implementation. This will the last developer relese
before 2.2 (due to be made Thursday 4th October) so please test
thoroughly.

    source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.14.zip
    svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.14
OpenSceneGraph

--