Hi Filip,

I tried your modified file but I can't got it even to open any windows
so I'm not sure what you've done to it.  Could you please update to
the SVN version of the OSG and see how you get on.

I have just put my second graphics card in my dev machine and tested
out osgcompositeviewer across the two cards/screens and it displays
fine.  There is a bug in the scaling of the mouse values though so
interaction is a bit difficult.  You can run osgcompositeviewer across
all screens via:

  osgcompositeviewer -1 cow.osg

You can also combine this via:

  osgcompositeviewer -1 -2 -3 cow.osg

And have 6 views running just fine across 5 windows.  The only problem
I can see if the camera manipulator interaction in the fountain.osg
model than spans both screens.