-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christoffer
Markusson
Sent: 19 September 2007 14:13
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgDotNet and Windows Forms

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your help!

I've used your code to create a controller in Visual Studio. But when
I try to use the controller in a project it dosen't render anything.

Could you please give me an example of how you use your controller?

Christoffer

>2007/9/19, Jason Beverage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>Hi Christoffer,
>
>Here is a simple control that uses TAO to display an OSG window that I've
>used for testing.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Jason
>

>>2007/9/18, Christoffer Markusson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> I'm using OSG together with C# in Visual Studio 2005 using the
osgDotNet wrappers.

>>Is there an easy way to integrate and display an OSG window in a
Windows Form? >>Does anyone have example code?