Hello,

i've got the following question!
I want to build a cluster application using osg! This means i've to synchronize
the rendering process.
My application consists of one master and several slaves, where the slaves are
simple render nodes and the master is responsible for the synchronisation. My
Problem is that i've to create a restricted rendering loop for the slaves.
The new loop should look something like this:
- first each slave has to wait until it has the complete sceneupdate, e.g.
until there's a network message that tells him "Start Rendering"
- the slave should render the scene into the back buffer
- if the rendering is finished the slave has to wait until there's a network
message which tells him to swap back and front buffer!

Is it possible to realize this without changing osg code? If not what do you
think with part do i have to touch? I think the rendering is done in some kind
of the View Class...

Thank you for your support,
Michael