Hi David,

You can get the platform specific window handles by casing the
osgViewer::GraphicsWindow to GraphicsWindowWin32/X11/Carbon and then
getting the handle from them.  The platform specific windowing
interfaces to osgViewer can be found in include/osgViewer/api/Win32,
include/osgViewer/api/X11, include/osgViewer/api/Carbon.

Robert.