I understand that you can cast to the window type, but I was wondering what one should do if the window is an embedded window? I mean this from a generic coding perspective.

---
David Guthrie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alion Science and Technology
BMH Operation - A CMMI Maturity Level 3 Organization
5365 Robin Hood Road, Suite 100
Norfolk, VA 23513-2416
(757) 857-5670, ext 269, Fax (757) 857-6781