Hi all,

greate to get a world wide community, but there's also a danger if you have
a english, chinese,... website. the best is to share all the documents,
informations globally and not in a local language. unfortunattely it's
allways english, but it's life. i would prefer swiss german  :-) . no, don't
joke: of course it's a challenge, chance and a danger to hold the community
uptodate. but if the site is just a mirror of the english (main page) no
problem. otherwise my we need some translators, i can't understand any
chinese words. :-(

regards