Hi Adrian,

On Jan 16, 2008 2:26 PM, Adrian Egli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> greate to get a world wide community, but there's also a danger if you have
> a english, chinese,... website. the best is to share all the documents,
> informations globally and not in a local language. unfortunattely it's
> allways english, but it's life. i would prefer swiss german  :-) . no, don't
> joke: of course it's a challenge, chance and a danger to hold the community
> uptodate. but if the site is just a mirror of the english (main page) no
> problem. otherwise my we need some translators, i can't understand any
> chinese words. :-(

In the case of Chinese they have two issues to contend with the first,
is a bit of show stopper - openscenegraph.org is often blocked so
there is no access to any website, the second is obviously the
language barrier.

Other countries will probably have less problem with access to
openscenegraph.org, here the language barrier is the hurdle to cross.

I am curious about any web technologies that can help both of these
problems - physically mirroring and multi-language support.  Tracs is
obviously on constraint, but possible also an asset.