Hello,

A quick question about the camera view matrix.

I have a viewer which is close to the default osgviewer, with the
default camera manipulator. I can see that at startup, the camera is at,
say, (0,-40,0) (looking down the positive Y axis, with the +Z up
convention). I can also see that I am orbiting around the origin (0,0,0).

So I would expect that using camera->getViewMatrixAsLookAt(eye, center,
up) would give
eye = (0,-40,0)
center = (0,0,0)

The eye point is as expected, but instead I get center = (0,-39,0).

Why is this? Is that a result of the manipulator? Do I need to get one
of the manipulator's properties in order to get the value I need? I
really need both the correct eye point and the actual point the camera
is orbiting around...

Thanks in advance,

J-S