Hi All,
I have been reading this conversation and others mails and I think that
the "cool names" are not the real problem but is easy to see that the
users who are rude and write in a very impolite way usually hide behind
"cool names". So after a long day of work when you have to answer a
couple of insulting "I FOUND A BUG!" mails from someone called
IceShark, is easy to put the blame on the "cool names"  and write a
mail as the one that started this thread.I think it is not too much to ask
people to sing with a "normal" name or in the case you prefer a cool
one, being extra polite.
I am a 2 meters tall, 115 kilos, ex rugby player. In real life I always
have to be extra polite, smiling to every stranger I came across with
because experience have told me that I need to compensate for my
frightening look. I think that a "cool name" in a mailing list is an
equivalent to my look in real life as its use is very frequent among
those who just want to disturb.

That said call me Nicolas or Mr.another, as you wish ;)

Cheers,

       Nicolas