Bonjour à tous,

As I've said early but without giving any news, It should be possible to
make it at our offices in Paris. We are located
here<http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=5+rue+d%27uz%C3%A8s+paris&sll=47.15984,2.988281&sspn=13.09218,33.09082&ie=UTF8&ll=48.871998,2.34498&spn=0.012364,0.032315&z=15&iwloc=addr>.
We have a big assembly hall available, and we should be able to bring some
food and drinks. :)

But it depends on the number of people we are, I think that if we are less
than 20 it's possible, more than that we should look for another place.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Paul Martz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bonjour, Art -- Oui, the OSG training is definitely on and will take place
> as scheduled.
>
> Regarding the users group meeting, I definitely want to have one. Ideally,
> it should be in a quiet and informal setting, so that we could have maybe
> some food and drinks while we discuss OSG and perhaps display our work
> using
> laptops. Monday 28 April, 6pm-9pm would be a good time.
>
> I admit I haven't had any time to research a location. I again call on any
> Paris locals to investigate possible locations. If there is something
> suitable, but it requires payment, then email me offline - perhaps I can
> cover the cost, if it isn't too much.
>
> Cordialement,
>
> Paul Martz
> Skew Matrix Software LLC