I've discussed this offline with Serge, and I want to thank him for
graciously volunteering his office space for the OSG Users Group meeting. It
will be Monday 28 April, 6pm onwards, with a probable breakout to some local
social venue.

Can we get a headcount of interested participants, so we can prepare
accordingly? Please post here if you plan to attend.

Serge, please post info on the location so that people will know how to get
there. I'll update the wiki and my registration page with that info.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466