Hi Art,

We don't have a dedicated parking but here :
http://www.mappy.com/mappymoi/map?data_id=7B4140F2-5163-42A5-892C-4826E98711D8
You can see the surrounding parkings (I recommend the parking "Paris Bourse"
next to the subway "Bourse").

About Paris in cars... yes, it can be real pain. So don't hesitate to stop
in a train station around Paris and come with the subway. Everything depends
on the hour, around 5 to 7 (or even 8), it's a real hell, if you come in the
middle of the day, you can be lucky. :)

--
Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com