Hi Nicolas,

I haven't personally tried you particular usage combination so can't advice
from personal experience.  It might be that we need to add some extra code
into osgViewer::ViewerBase/CompositeViewer to add this type of usage
combination with it picking up better on current threading, graphics contex
realization etc.

Robert.