Hey folks...

It's been a month almost since the last testing release of osgWidget,
but there have been lots of changes since then and I wanted to make sure
people know I'm still alive and working hard.

As usual, the CHANGELOG tells the story much better than I can:

http://code.google.com/p/osgwidget/source/browse/tags/0.1.7/CHANGELOG

I forgot to mention in the CHANGELOG, however, that an example is
included now showing how easy it is to attach a GLSL shader to a Window
(or just a Widget); not that anyone would expect that to be hard with
OSG in the first place.

Still lots of work to do (font clarity issues keep kicking my butt, but
hopefully Robert will have time soon to poke at osgText's implementation
in the next few months), but getting closer all the time...

As usual, keep the e-mails coming! They are what motivate me to write
code in my free time instead of wasting it away on video games. :)