Hi,

the depthpeel example executes extremely slowly on my PC (GeForce Go
7400), so you need a powerful card as far as I know.

jp

Frédéric SPEISSER wrote:
> Hello everyone !
>
> * Firsteval,
> I recently installed OpenSceneGraph 2.2 with Mingw under Windows XP pro.
> The installation worked without any problems and most of the examples
> are running well but,
> I have problems with two examples :
>  - osgshadow where I cannot see the shadows
>  - osgviewerQT which crashes with a window pop up dialog box and the
> message "the application could not initialize properly (0xc00000005)"
>
> If it can help, I have a mobility radeon 9000 as graphic card.
>
> * Secondly,
> Since I'm interested in order-independent transparency, I've tryed to
> launch osgdepthpeeling example and the example seems to freeze under
> linux AND windows.
>

> Has someone already encountered same problems ? Could someone give me a
> clue how to resolve these bugs ?
>

> Thank you all,
>
> Frédéric.

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.
http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.