Hi Frédéric,

> Concerning the depthpeeling example, I also tryed it under linux with a
> nvidia graphic card Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI and it doesn't seem to work
> either ...

Just tried it on my machine, GeForce 8800GTX on Vista, and it ran at a
steady 60FPS (locked at vsync) and seemed to work. Though I'm running
OSG from SVN so there might have been some fixes between 2.2 and now.

Not sure how the Quadro model numbers relate to GeForce cards. It could
also be your Linux nVidia drivers, are they up to date? Too many
unknowns to say for sure.

J-S