>  More eyes--is more testing--is more good!

OK, well here's some testing notes on osgWidget head:

* osgwidgetaddremove
  -I get: Warning: font file "fonts/Calibri1.ttf" not found

  -I get a blank screen.. looked at the code and seems to go with
mouse push/release

* osgwidgetbox
  -I get a blank screen for this one too

* osgwidgetinput
  -Clicking the button gives an error:
   osgWidget: Window [frame] couldn't find the Widget [Widget_2] in
it's object list.

  -Input doesn't work with the numpad, feature request :)

  -Tabbing to next control works, but it doesn't go to button.
   Some way it would be nice to hit button with keyboard
   (whether enter on any control or tab to enter and select...
   (some kind of default accept button and default cancel button
   for a container control/window would be nice)

* osgwidgetlabel
  -I get: Warning: font file "fonts/Calibri1.ttf" not found.

  -I only see a small green box at the top of the screen

* osgwidgetmenu
  -Warning: font file "fonts/Calibri1.ttf" not found.
osgWidget: Window [Menu_andy_mckee] can't call resizeAdd() with the
values -56 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_common] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -88 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_lol] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -112 and 0

  -No menu shows up?

* osgwidgetnotebook (seems to work alright, but..)
  -osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_2] in
it's object list.
osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_1] in it's
object list.
osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_0] in it's
object list.
osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_3] in it's
object list

* osgwidgetscrolled
  -Looks nice, but part of the scroll window is off screen (top chopped off)

Thanks,
Lucas