These errors are all the result of using SVN, some of which I have an
answer in the works for and some of which I do not. Also, most of your
errors are caused by not having the font I use installed, which you can
remedy by changing the examples to use your font of choice. :) Widgets
and Windows use the size of their labels to resize themselves, so not
being able to render fonts will give you lots of 0, 0 sized objects.

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 15:44 -0400, Lucas Goss wrote:
> >  More eyes--is more testing--is more good!
>
> OK, well here's some testing notes on osgWidget head:
>
> * osgwidgetaddremove
>   -I get: Warning: font file "fonts/Calibri1.ttf" not found
>
>   -I get a blank screen.. looked at the code and seems to go with
> mouse push/release
>
> * osgwidgetbox
>   -I get a blank screen for this one too
>
> * osgwidgetinput
>   -Clicking the button gives an error:
>    osgWidget: Window [frame] couldn't find the Widget [Widget_2] in
> it's object list.
>
>   -Input doesn't work with the numpad, feature request :)
>
>   -Tabbing to next control works, but it doesn't go to button.
>    Some way it would be nice to hit button with keyboard
>    (whether enter on any control or tab to enter and select...
>    (some kind of default accept button and default cancel button
>    for a container control/window would be nice)
>
> * osgwidgetlabel
>   -I get: Warning: font file "fonts/Calibri1.ttf" not found.
>
>   -I only see a small green box at the top of the screen
>
> * osgwidgetmenu
>   -Warning: font file "fonts/Calibri1.ttf" not found.
> osgWidget: Window [Menu_andy_mckee] can't call resizeAdd() with the
> values -56 and 0
> osgWidget: Window [Menu_common] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -88
> and 0
> osgWidget: Window [Menu_lol] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -112 and 0
>
>   -No menu shows up?
>
> * osgwidgetnotebook (seems to work alright, but..)
>   -osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_2] in
> it's object list.
> osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_1] in it's
> object list.
> osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_0] in it's
> object list.
> osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_3] in it's
> object list
>
> * osgwidgetscrolled
>   -Looks nice, but part of the scroll window is off screen (top chopped off)

Can you send me an e-mail off the lists of this? :)