Hi Zoltan,

This aircraft simulation like osgsimulation or palomino3d. But this will be
most simple from palomino3d. I will control my selected aircraft model on the
earth and fly everywhere around the world. This is my school project.

When I finish it, I will send the download link to list.

ÜMİT UZUN<http://umituzun84.blogspot.com/>