Hello Ümit,

I didn't see the timer warning before. I'll have a look.

As for the runtime error, the first is because the
executable (zSim.bin) is not where the wrapper-script
(zSim) expects it. The way to do it is to move the zSim.bin
executable that you just compiled (and only this) into the
zSim-data directory, where the zSim wrapper-script is. I'll
change to your suggestion (exec ./zSim.bin), it's better.
On my system it works, even if zSim.bin is not in the
$PATH. Strange.

Then, set in the wrapper-script OSG_LIB_DIR to where the
OpenSceneGraph .so libraries are (if OSG is installed
system-wide it's probably not even necessary) but you seem
to have done that.

then call ./zSim by specifying an existing aircraft and
scenery. The 'XMLException' indicates that the programm
didn't find either the aircraft or the scenery. The example
said "--scene Scenery/crrcSim/simple.xml" while now this
one is in "Scenery/Slowhand/simple.xml". Sorry.

Please try ./zSim --aircraft
path/to/an/existing/aircraft.xml --scene
path/to/an/existing/scenery.xml

This might depend on your download. If you do that with
<TAB> it'll show you only existing files. I need to
intercept file-not-found errors.

You should try with an aditional "--testmode 1" first

and then "--input joystick" later by adjusting the
joystick.xml file to your system.

I hope this makes it running. Thank-you very much for
trying.

bye-bye

Zoltán