Website : www.vis-sim.com www.gordontomlinson.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent
Bourdier
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 5:27 AM
To: osg
Subject: [osg-users] Limit on number of children ?

Hi all,

Somewhere in my code, I make some root->addChild(functionCreateGeode());

but when I added a last one, OSG crash on rendering, pretending a vector
error.
I've verified, it do not depend on the Geode, because it work if I remove an
"addChild()" before doing mine...

Is there a limit in the number of child ? or is it impossible to add 2 Geode
(or more) on the same group ?

thanks.

Regards,
   Vincent.