Hi Robert;

I have try to create the earth database like John's;

osgdem --bluemarble-west -t land_shallow_topo_west.tif --bluemarble-east -t
land_shallow_topo_east.tif  --geocentric -o earth/earth.ive --so build.source

osgdem -s build.source -d E020N90.DEM -d /E020N40.DEM -v 1.4 -l 6

And the result is http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthto6.png Land
height relief didn't created, only Sea height relief could be seen. I don't
understand why its command created this dirty database. Any thinking about it?

Thanks so much..

ÜMİT UZUN