-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 12:29 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osg::Camera, Viewport, FRAME_BUFFER,and the
meaning of life

Hi John,

Relying upon Render To Texture when using the frame bufffer is not
reliable as the results are dependant on the frame buffer management of
the window manager/OpenGL driver.  What you are seeing is nothing out of
the ordinary and there is nothing the OSG can do to prevent this problem
if you insist on using the frame buffer for RTT.

Robert.