Hi John,

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Argentieri, John-P63223
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is that I have to support multisampling and Windows. I
> haven't been able to use PIXEL_BUFFER modes. Is there any way that I can
> accomplish what I'm trying to do without reallocating a texture on every
> window size event? It's killing my memory.

Sorry can't help you here, you'll need manage this yourself.  If you
can try to use FBO or Pbuffer, failing this you'll just have to come
up with something that works around the caveates of trying to render
to texture with the frame buffer.

> P.S. When is your next visit to I/ITSEC scheduled?

I have never been to I/ITSEC, so my next would be by first...

As to when my first I/ITSEC will be I can't say, I don't have any
present plans.  I'm swamped with demands on my time so I do try to lie
relatively low.