it's mean that :
if I move the camera near the model (viewing only same pieces of
triangles (that is some geodes), and pruning the rest), should the
first solution be better ?
While in the second way, using only one geode,  the frustum culling
(not pruning geometry) is not efficent. Isn't it?

But in my case when I move the camera near the model, the improvement
in fps is the same.

 Should the first way better fot "frustum culling phase"?
> I thought each geodes (leaf node) had own boundig volume used by the
> OSG to chose which geometry render...

They do, its the a quad/octr tree structure to your scene graph that
is likely to help the cull traversal, but only if some of the scene
graph will be culled by the cull traversal.