But, another problem. After fix setClearDepth problem, RTT camera setClearColor doesn't work!!!
I modified osgprerender.cpp line 319, from
camera->setClearColor(osg::Vec4(0.1f,0.1f,0.3f,1.0f));
camera->setClearColor(osg::Vec4(1,0,0,1));
but the background color do not change.
Please check it, thanks!

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Hesicong,

Seems I missed adding a few RenderStage::setClear*() to
CullVisitor::apply(Camera&).  These are now added and checked into
SVN.

Could you let me know if things now work fine for you.

Robert.