Hi Viggo,

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Viggo Løvli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe I can take a look at how to integrate this into OSG? Well, if I get
> time to actually do it :-)

You have the itch, you just need to scratch it :-)

> But in case I do, then I would like to try a direct integration in the OSG
> code-base. I will find a way to keep the old API so that any code written
> earlier will still work. Performance should not be affected much. I think
> the controller for this should be the camera, at least that is what I need,
> but I'd like to look closer at the code before I make up my mind.
>
> I am quite new to OSG, so I need to know where and how to submit a code
> contribution candidate so that it can be reviewed and hopefully approved.
> Who should I talk to about it?

Us - osg-users community, we are all users/developers here!  Basically
the first step has already been taken by running the issue by
osg-users.

My own way to tackle the particular take would be to write an example
that illustrates the problem that you are trying to solve, with actual
scene graph code that you currently require albiet awkward and
combersome, then perhaps some psuedo code about what might be
possible.   Then you try to modify the core in a way that is a non
intrusive as you can make it, but while make the scene graph solving
your problem easier and more efficient.

You can throw out what you have to the community at any stage of the
game, the earlier the better really as others like myself can probably
point things in the right direction or chip in with some work.