-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yefei
He
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:18 PM
To: OSG Users
Subject: [osg-users] Problem with osgProducerViewer on new GeForce
videocards

Hello, folks,

    Some time ago there was a discussion here about osgviewer
rendering junk when running in multi-threaded mode on newer
GeForce video cards and multi-core CPUs. One solution was to
use single-threaded mode instead. This works on my own Windows
XP box as well, but when I tried osgProducerViewer, it seems
to render junk regardless of what threading mode I'm using. I
tried setting the environmental variable OSG_CAMERA_THREADING
to SingleThreaded to make it run in single threaded mode. At
least that's what I think as the way to turn the producer
viewer into single-threaded mode. Has anybody encountered
this as well? Found solutions? My set up has a Intel Core2
Quad Q9300 and two GeForce 9800GX2 cards, although right now
there are only two displays connected to a single video card.

    Cheers,

    Yefei