Leeten wrote:
> Hi, all
> I'm using OSG 2.4 and I can't find GL_LINE_SMOOTH or GL_POLYGON_SMOOTH
> something in it. The lines and edges of polygons in my scene are
> jagged(shownin the attachment), so I'm trying to find some
> antialiasing way. I've tried the fllowed way which seemed helped nothing.
> 1) set theMode of scene group with "GL_MULTISAMPLE_ARB";
> 2) using osg:: DisplaySetting->insence()->setSampleNum(4 or 8 or 16);
> 3) set the Attribute of scece root with "osg::Hint" or "osg::MultiSample";
> all above occured nothing change of the jagged edges and lines. Could
> someone hits me a little?

Your hardware has to support multisample anti-aliasing for the above
code to work. What hardware are you running? (If we know what you have,
we might be able to give you more specific help).

Try looking in the display properties. If you've got Nvidia hardware,
look in the "Manage 3D Settings" panel of Nvidia Control Panel and try
changing the "Antialiasing - Setting" property.

--"J"