Yes, I am using Cmake 2.6, with OSG svn, on the Mac. The symptoms of the
problem is that when Xcode tries to open a project generated by cmake, it
complains about syntax problems in the project file. Eric Wing worked around
the problem by not allowing a changed postfix.
Is there any reason we shouldn't require CMake 2.6 when compiling the latest
OSG? I will also see if a conditional based on cmake version will work for
me.