Hi John,

There are way too many variables beyond my knowledge w.r.t your set up
to even hazard a guess at what's up, the are very real limits to my
abilities to debug at a distance.  The only way I can really way to
divine what is going on is to have code in front of me.  If you think
there is a bug please put together a small OSG example that
illustrates the problem, then I and others can look at it.

Robert.