Hi Johan,

I believe what we'd need to do is just enforce the rule that .osg
files all use . for their decimal places, then constrain the writing
and reading of .osg files so that it uses this convention.  Reading is
more straight forward, as it'd just require a modification to
Field::getFloat() method and would certainly be a useful first step.

Robert.