Don't know where I'd be without ya, pal. Thanks, that's a great idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:01 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Processing vertices in a subtree

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Argentieri, John-P63223
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I've tried to write a NodeVisitor to grab all the vertices in a
> subtree. I'm trying to push those vertices into DelaunayTriangulator.
> The problem is that my NodeVisitor ends up seeing each vertex like 5
> times in the subtree. Is there a way to get a set of all vertices with

> no repeats at the Geode/Drawable/Geometry/Primitive level?

How many times things are shared is all down to your scene graph, and
how you manage your scene graph in your visitor is entirely down to your
code.  I'd personally use a std::set or similar to keep track of what
elements I've processed already but this really just a C++ programming
issue, not at all something that is OSG specific.

Robert/