Hello,

I am using VS2008 and OSG 2.5.2, compiled from source (included plugins) now I am trying to load a simple image with some code:
osgDB::readImageFile("test.jpg");
osgDB::readImageFile("test.png");
osgDB::readImageFile("test.tga");

None of those work, I always get the message "Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "test.jpg"." I copied the whole osgPlugins-2.5.2 folder content to my bin output folder directly into it and into a subfolder for testing. No effect. So I basically have the osgdb_jpegd.dll and have no idea if I am missing something. I found no info about any further linking in my projects of those plugins since osgDB should do this automatically.

What am I missing?

Thanks